Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant achieves a bright and radiant looking complexion. Rice powder absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells. The strawberries and rhubarb infuse the skin with antioxidants.
HOW TO USE:
Dispense a dime sized amount of dry Dermafoliant to palm of hand and add a half teaspoon of water. Rub hands together to create a creamy paste and apply to face using circular motions, careful to avoid the delicate areas around the eye. Massage into skin before rinsing thoroughly with water and patting skin dry.
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin’s appearance and shrink the appearance of pores
- Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smoothes skin texture
- Chickpea Flour: tightens the look of pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin’s appearance
- Thermal Mud: contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur to improve and support the skin’s appearance
- Oats: deeply cleanse and smooth
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Skin appears more plumped and refined
- Skin is polished and smoothed
- Skin feels softened